Pricing from £8808.00+vat
PROFESSIONAL SCIENCE KIT
FLIR A400 and A700 Science Kits offer researchers and engineers a streamlined solution for accurate temperature measurement. Simplified yet robust connections help you set up and start testing quickly; then easily view, acquire, and analyze data using included FLIR Research Studio software. The Standard kit includes a FLIR A400 or A700 Image Streaming camera, 24° lens with automatic/remote and manual focusing, as well as FLIR Macro Mode. The Professional kit has the added benefits of MSX® image enhancement, radiometric data transmission over Wi-Fi, and a close-up lens for accurate thermal measurements on small components.
Simplified Analysis & Collaboration
FLIR Research Studio’s simple Connect – View – Record – Analyze workflow helps you obtain and analyze thermal results quickly.
Accuracy you can count on
Multiple lens options ensure the maximum number of pixels on your object; crisp auto or manual focus improves thermal measurement.
Eliminate the need for additional cables using standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) plus Wi-Fi connection to your workstation (Professional kit)
86002-0202 - FLIR A400 Standard Science Kit £8808.00+vat
86002-0102 - FLIR A400 Professional Science Kit £11752.00+vat
85902-0202 - FLIR A700 Standard Science Kit £13337.00+vat
85902-0102 - FLIR A700 Professional Science Kit £16281.00+vat
All of the Science Kits are based on either an A400 (320×240) or A700 (640×480) Advanced Image Streaming Camera with a 24° Lens.
- The Standard Science Kits include one of these cameras, plus the following accessories:
- Hard case
- M12 X coded to RJ45 Network cable 2m
- M12 X coded to Female RJ45 with locking 30 cm
- Standard RJ45 to RJ45, 2 m
- M12 Open end power and IO cable 2m
- PoE power injector, with multi-plugs (commercial)
- Research Studio v1.0 – 1 Year Subscription (Online Activation)
- The Professional Science Kits include everything in the Standard Kits, plus the following accessories:
- WiFi module incl Antenna
- Visual Camera w/ MSX
- Close-up 0.5X Lens